Friday, November 19, 2010

My first Love !! At last!!

I'am now with this bitch for about 3 month now..she's kinda cute, sporty, easy going and very funky...This is the same that hurt me before, but my passion and love towards her would never be suppressed by anything she did..Call me jerk now, u asshole..at least i got someone to love, although she seems like don't give a fuck to me and persistently make me suffer everyday by hurting me mentally and physically.


I would play her every evening..I ride her and doing a lot of position. Everyday I would think a new one to entertain myself as well as her. I talk to her, but to no avail, she doesn't reply anything. Maybe she's still not accepting me. Nevertheless, time will heal. It's all will be ok as time pass by, I uttered to myself.


I once love her so much that I even broke my right arm to show that I'm the greatest. Fuck you for making me suffer 3 month. I decided to forsake her but when I'm 18, I met her again in my college. Owhh it wasn't a coincidence, it's a destiny . There was no hatred, vengeance, but only a feeling of wanting to continue this pain relationship.


Look bitch, I tolong u make up bagi lawa...now don't disappoint me, please land my kickflip and ollie perfectly..I've wasted a lot of government and parents money on you


No comments:

Share this lulz