Monday, December 21, 2009

5 years of joy and pain-Lower form

I entered MRSM Batu Pahat on 4th intake,about Jun 05.The first time I stepped there,I was impressed with the landscape,environment,building as well as the attitude of MRSM students.They were very polite,kind hearted but a bit arrogant.I stared at the school,and I was humble,feel very small and I thought for a while;Students here must be very clever.Just look at their appearance,style I can tell it.I would definitely being the lowest ranking in every examination".Of course it's not true,although I am not top ranker,at least my ranking usually 3/4 from the list.The best is 1/2.

Then a new journey start.Being a new student wasn't easy.Discrimination towards late comer was very strong.A lot of allegations were thrown at us;main org dalam,buto lancau main tipu masuk mrsm....Faced it calmly.We were treated like a junior,a small mistakes would bring to fight, but I still resilient,not even thinking about quitting.I just hoped for the situation to become better and one day I would make friends with them.

My class was Begonia 1,which I thought was the nightmare for me.Students there were ignoring me,they didn't even bother about me and my greet to them was perceived as hostile act.About 1 week there,I was transferred to Acacia 1,where they were more friendly and I got a new friend.I can mixed easily with them and they seem like accepting my presence.We did a lot of thing together and although there were some conflict,it was handled nicely.

Starting form2,I got more attentions and there were no more discrimination's toward the late comer.It was the glory day for me and I started to involve in crime activity(JDM case je).Then I got an idea about establishment of Xhacker and it was later expanded to street monkey.Broke my right hand because fell from skating and my left leg after falling down from hostel.haaha..In 1 years I broke my bone twice.


Form 3 was the peak of my glory day.But I had to slow down my activity because the PMR is around the corner.I am still doing my activity like broking into the lab,vandalism,wall painting and others small offences.We,the form3 batch 07 were causing a lot of mayhem and there was a rumor that all teachers didn't like us because of our behavior.We were accused of not respecting teachers and being impolite.I had no planning for the future,whether to stay MRSM or leave.I also in a hard time choosing between PKP or staying.At last,I stayed because didn't get offer to PKP...haha..lame,shame..


to be continued...

No comments:

Share this lulz