Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Downloadaholic

Recently,I bought a Rapidshare premium account for 1 month.Before this I only use torrent and rarely use Rapidshare as free user from rapidshare didn't have advantage like premium user had such as fast speed,parallel download and download manager support.But now,I'm a bit disappointed because new files were uploaded on Hotfile.What the heck man?I spent RM40 for Rapidshare account but suddenly Hotfile is getting more popular amongst warez site.But this is a good thing because Hotfile premium account is cheaper than Rapidshare.If Hotfile was destined to take over Rapidshare in warez community and become the favorite file hosting for uploader,I'm glad to hear that.
Although without a credit card to purchase the premium account,Rapidshare and Hotfile got reseller for Malaysia.So,buying premium account make easy with just bank in the money to the reseller account via local bank.The price from reseller is a bit expensive,but this is the only way to get premium account if we don't have a credit card.


There are currently 3 reseller for Rapidshare account in Malaysia.
I got my premium account from OOtbsolutions and quite satisfied with their service.Fast response and good support.Although the other one,Alfosool is selling for RM36.50 only,compared to OOtbsolutions,RM 39.99,I'm hesitate to buy from them because someone was complaining that their service was suck and unreliable.So,better spend more than sorry.

I'm not using Torrent,Kaza,Limewire and others filesharing service anymore.This is because my ISP is throttling the connection and to use them effectively,I have to use VPN or Torrentflux.

VPN stand for Virtual Private Server and it's got monthly fee.With this service,my ISP can't detect that I'm using torrent.So,maximum speed is achieved.

Torrentflux is something like dedicated server.This server will download the torrent and save it on the server.We can download the file later from the server at full speed.

Maybe using this service is cheaper than Rapidshare account,but do remember that Torrent is dependent on peer.If high seeder,than the speed would be ok.If got a lot of leecher than seeder,than the speed would be very slow.But the worst thing is old file got no seeder and there's no way to download that file anymore.

But now I rarely use Rapidshare for downloading and my account gonna expired soon.The 5GB quota for one day wasn't fully used and it's wasting my money.


UPDATE:A lot of warez are now available on Hotfile.Rapidshare got competition and it's gonna kill them.I'm considering Hotfile account next month.







No comments:

Share this lulz