Friday, December 25, 2009

Point of View

I think there's no point I am writing my blog.My target is my peer,but the way I expressed it was too high for them.I do wrote about something that they even didn't know and have less knowledge about it.I want to have open discussion beyond their narrow minded,but it seems they didn't get it.
I discuss about things that teenagers at my age didn't and I was left with no options except to relay it on older people.Although they seemed to understand me,the way they treated me was so different.They do explained with their own way,but their vast knowledge was overthrowing me.


Maybe I have to change my target to the older people,but my writing seems too childish.It's like a kid talk about politic.Weird isn't?Even if the kid have a good idea,they cannot express it in a good way.People will underestimate them and never give them a chance.


No comments:

Share this lulz